Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yashua Messiah { Jesus} will thrust out the enemy from before you and He will say Destroy!


The God of Israel came to the earth as Son of Man and crucified on the cross and poured His Holy Blood on the Holy Land of Israel for His covenant of Israel and for all Gentles in the world and died for our all sins.
After rising from the dead ,then Jesus came and stood among them ,He said “Peace be with you “.After saying this ,He showed them His hands and His side ,the disciples were filled with joy at seeing the Lord .Jesus said to them again “Peace be with you “.As the Father sent Me ,so I send you to the world ,then He breathed on them and said “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive people sins, they are forgiven, if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven. Peace and Joy and Power are given to His disciples by Jesus Christ.
The scripture says about Jesus Christ “A child is born, Son is given to us, and the government will be upon His shoulder, and His name will be called wonderful counselor, Mighty God, and He is Eternal Father and Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
Israel are God’s people, He made them His Sons and revealed His Glory to them .He made His covenant with them and gave them the Low. They have true worship; they have received God’s promises. They are descended from the famous Hebrew ancestors and Christ a human being belongs to their race, May God who rules over all, be praised for ever Amen. Romans 9:4-5.
Jesus Christ is the image of invisible God and He is first born of every creature .For by Him all things were created that are in Heaven, that are in earth .visible or invisible, whether they be thrones or dominions or principalities or powers ,all things were created by Him and for Him.
After rising from the dead, Jesus came and said to them “All authority has been given to me in Heaven and on earth. Therefore you go to the world and teach to all nations, baptizing them in name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit ,and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you .And I will be with you always to the end of the world .Mathew 28:18-20.
The people who are not agreed Jesus Christ as personal saviour and Messiah, they have not Peace, Joy, and Power in this world and they are always living with fear of death.
Especially in the Holy Land ,the Israel and Lost Sheep of Israel who are in the world, they have no Peace and no Shalom and they are always struggling with their enemies
“I am the bread of life “Jesus told them “He who comes to me will never be hungry, he believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35
Jesus said “Come to Me with repentance for your sins and cut off your sins from your heart and baptized in the water shall be saved. And after filled with Holy Spirit, power is given to you to preach the Gospel and cast out devils in my name”. Mark 16:16
Assuredly I say to you “whatsoever you shall bind on the earth shall be bound in Heaven and whatsoever you shall loose on the earth, shall be loosed in Heaven”. Mathew 18:18
The peace and Shalom are given to you through His Holy Spirit because Jesus is Prince of Peace and mighty Saviour and Lord of Lords and king of kings to the world.
The testimony is this “God has given eternal life and this life its source in His Son.
1 John 5 :11-12.But if the Spirit of Christ lives in you, the Spirit is life for you because you have been put right with God even though your bodies are going to die because of sin. If the Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from death, lives in you, then He who raised Christ from death will also give life to your mortal bodies by the presences of His Spirit in you .Romans 8:10-11
Jesus said “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him, must worship in Spirit and Truth.”
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.
Behold, Jesus is coming to the earth on the clouds with Power and Glory of God as Lord of lords and King of kings. Every one will see Him including those who pierced Him .All people on the earth will mourn over Him. So shall it be. “I am the first and last “says the Lord God Almighty, who is who was and who is to come.
Rev 1:7“And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication, then they look on Me whom they have pierced, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn”. Zechariah 12:10. PRAISE the Lord,
Sing to the Lord a new song,
And’ praise ‘in the congregation of His saints.
Let Israel rejoice in their Maker, Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Let them praise His name with the dance, Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and harp.
For Lord Take’s pleasure to His people, He will beautify the humble with salvation.
To execute vengeance on the nations, and punishment on the people, to bind their king with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron,
To execute on them the written judgment- This honor has all His saints.
Psalm 149:1-9
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.” May they prosper who love you,
Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your places”
Because God is in her places, He is known as her refuge. Psalm 122:6-7, 48; 3

Eternal life.
The testimony is this “God has given eternal life and this life its source in His Son. 1 John 5 :11-12.
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread blessed it and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said “take it this is My body “Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying “Drink it all of you.” For this is My new covenant, which is shed for many for remission of sins.
Mathew 26:26-28.
“Who ever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” For My flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.” He who eats My flesh and drink My blood abides in Me and I in him.” As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.” This is the bread which came down from heaven –not as your fathers ate the manna and are dead .He who eats this bread will live forever”
John 6:54-58.
So in every Sunday the body of Christ must take His flesh and blood to gain eternal life and live with Him forever and ever.
Salvation to gentiles in Jesus.
You gentiles by birth –called “the uncircumcised by the Jews who call themselves “the circumcised “ {witch refers to what men to do to their bodies}-remember what you were in the past. At that time you were apart from Christ. You were foreigners and did not belong to God’s chosen people .You had no part in the covenants, which were based on God’s promises to His people, and you lived in this world without hope and without God. But now, in union with Christ Jesus, you who used to be far away have been brought near by the death of Christ .
For Christ himself has brought us peace by making Jews and Gentiles one people .With His own body He broke down the wall that separated them and kept from enemies .He abolished the Jewish Law with its commandments and rules,in order to create out of the two races one new people in union with Himself in this way making peace. By His death on the cross, Christ destroyed their enmity; by means of cross He united both races into one body and brought them back to God. So Christ came and preached the good news of peace to all-to you Gentiles, who were far away from God, and to the Jews, who were near to Him. It is through Christ that all of us, Jews and Gentiles, are able to come in one spirit into the presence of our Father. Ephesians 2:11-18.
Jesus said “There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheepfold .I must bring them too. They listen to my voice, and they will become one flock with one Shepherd.
John 10:16.But by becoming a curse for us Christ has redeemed us from curse that the Law brings, for the scripture says” Anyone who is hanged on the tree is under God’s curse .Christ did this in order that the blessing which God promised to Abraham might be given to the Gentiles by means of Christ Jesus, so that through faith we might receive the Spirit promised by God. Galatians 3 :13-14.
On that day Will raise up the tubercle of David, which has the fallen down and repair its damages ,I will raise up its ruins and rebuild it as in the days old, that they may possess the remnant of Edom ,and all Gentiles who are called my name ,says the Lord who does this thing.
Amos 9:11-12, Isaiah 56:6-7.

And I was told that the number of those who were marked with God’s seals on their foreheads 144,000.After this I looked and there was an enormous crowed –no one could count all the people! They were from every race, nation, and language, and they stood in front of the throne and of the Lamb, Dressed in white robes and hold palm brunches in their hands. They called out in loud voice,” Salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne, and from the Lamb
.
Rev 7:4-10
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
“May they prosper who love you,
Peace be within your walls,
Prosperity within your places”
Because God is in her places, He is known as her refuge.
Psalm 122:6-7, 48; 3




Cell no -9494539574

Lost sheep of Israel


MY WITNESS
My name is Jesus padam Kancharla , and I was born on 6th April 1949  . By the calling of Jesus, we are living in PONNUR to do His service . I was born into a Christian Family. My mother was a believer and my father was nominal Christian. 
My father was a member of the communist party and took me to the meetings of communist party. I read the books written by Carl Marks, Angels, Stalin and Lenin. I taught the principles of communist party to the common people.In 1975 I was married in the same year and set up my family at Repalle. I had no peace of mind, and I was quarreling with many people.
I went to the Pentecostal Church of the pastor Ch. Benjamin.I confessed my sins and I was born again in the year 1977. I was baptized in water on 6th November 1977. I prayed to the Lord for the Holy Spirit Baptism. On 2nd December 1980. I was filled with the Holy Spirit and fire and spoke unknown tongues..
After my Baptism, When I was praying in fasting in the church prayers the Lord showed His vision, standing before me. When the Lord asked Satan whom you requiring, Satan chosen me as its choice. From that time the disturbances and temptation started in my life As a result the Satan tempted me from 1978 to 2005 living with one pair of dress for a period of three years and suffered like anything for financial crisis, debts with high rate of interests.
At the time of temptation Satan said “worship me, the wisdom and the money in lakhs will be given to you. But I rejected . Satan uttered that the Lord will never give money to me with any kind of gifts. I said to Satan “why the money will not be given to me? I will see. From that time I was tempted and suffered due to lack of food and clothing and ill-health.
the age of 18 years, in my student life I have asked the Lord to show my wife. In my vision the Lord showed a shape with lean body and ugly physic. Then I was distressed like any thing. This vision has been fulfilled 1978 to 1985.at Repalle and we were tempted by the Devil. 


We are still living in Lord by faith as the evidence. When I was praying in 1982 due to the problems of debts and ill-health. I have seen bright light in my vision. In this vision, there was the word Rev. 3:10 was written on the board. It was written ," I also keep you\from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world praised Lord . I feel much joy & happiness.
Again in 1984 when praying in tears, I could find the sky opened and a soul came  down from the Heaven. That Lord before me and expressed to read psalms.92:12 and it lifted up to the Heaven. Praise the Lord..
Thank you Jesus, Honor, Power and Glory to you .In this way many visions were given to us .A pastor called T. Isaac closely and he gave me a good Bible training during the period between 1982-1987. I received a great anointing through the most one of the Anointed God servants of Morris Cerullo USA on 6th March 1987 .when he came to Madras in INDIA and conducted a good seminar.
From 1987 year I have been going out to many places and preaching the Gospel.
I have been continuing in His service for proclaiming the Lords fame.
Then we are finding amazing results through our activities. .
VISION --On 16-9-1986 when I was praying, our Lord in the early morning that I saw thrashing floor where the crop is being thrashed. Our Lord has shown me the good and vital grains and waste husk which has been separated by the wind. He told me to convert vital spirits to His kingdom and to save the souls from the Evil .
Vision about --Golden Sycamore Tree.{Golden Ministry,}For many years ago we were walking on the road to reach our house from the Gospel meeting .In the midway I went to the sycamore tree which was in the corner turning point of road side and I searched in the sand under the tree of sycamore and found some golden rods.
With very much joy I went to my family with some golden rods in my hands .My wife and my children were waiting for me on the road in poor state and without money .We reached to my house with joy and with golden rods .It was my vision .I am waiting and searching for that vision in Jesus.


Bro. Jesus padam Family

K Swarnajyothi -MS c , M E d .- Mary prasanna Kumari MA . B E D{Lit }

k. Daniel ----------
-Be tech      - k job --------Be tech
k Israel-------Be tech
About my family After being blessed with two Female children , We prayed for no children ,as my wife became physically weak . After seven years passed, we prayed for a Male child along with our friends .God heard our prayers and gave reply to our prayers with blessing son Daniel on 05th Jan.1985. 
Again we prayed for a male child. The Lord spoke with us that He was gifting a boy for us and ordered to put his name Job, When the first boy was 5 years old. The Lord ordered to put his name Daniel. After that I have prayed Lord regarding my poor living .
 In my vision I have seen Abraham was distributing his property to his children. I also stood before in the line, Abraham gave me some amount of gold, which was shinning as a flash. The Lord said in our prayers that a third boy will be born. We put his name Israel.
We have all five children two female and three male. When I was praying in the year 1982, without sons the Lord called me in names of Jesus padam , Daniel , Job and Israel . I was astonished while I could not understand about the call of Lord and explained this with my wife. Now I was calling my children with their names I understood. We are all dedicated to do His service.

DREAM OF MY MOTHER.

My mother’s father was called David and brought up his children in the fear of God .My mother was believer even before her marriage .After her marriage my mother got a Dream. She saw in that dream that an Angel of God was distributing the fruits to the women in the Church. My mother also stretched forth her hands for fruits. The Angel told her that he would give her alone in the last .Lastly the Angel called her and gave her tow fruits and said her that it was the Bible of Jesus. Later she conceived and brought forth a male child .The child was christened Jesus  padam  {word}  by pastor. I was brought up by my mother in fear of God, Faith and fasting.

At the age 16 years I prayed to God and asked Him to give the opportunity to see Him. On 3rd day I saw a man in my dream and asked me do you want to see God, Yes I want to see Him.  He asked me to look up in the sky .I looked up and saw nothing .Second time He asked me to look up in the sky .I looked up the second time I saw bright light in the sky. In that light I saw A garden and some buildings. In one building I saw a Man with block beard and white clothes .He was sitting on chair and He was writing something with an Iron quill .I saw Him and worshiped Him.

In another part of the sky I saw a dark man with big tuft of hair on his head and some dark men .I understands that he was Satan.

 Praise the Lord Jesus!
In my prayer Jesus said to me “my dear son Jesus Padam ,you are lost sheep of Israel ,I will give you your inheritance through My Holy Spirit.
Jesus Padam Heart Cry is 38 years .
Dear friends!

Thanks for your prayers in Jesus in my temptation.
In my temptation I have wrote and requested to many Missionaries for help and prayers .Any one could not help in this world, but small help was given through Jesus Christ in the Holy Spirit to live temporarily. It is the will of God.

Jesus said to me “My dear son Jesus Padam My blessings are given to you abundantly in the Holy Spirit.
 Address:-
Bro . Jesuspadam Kancherla.
NEW JERUSALEM GOSPEL BUILDING.

vystnavi nager 2nd line
PONNUR-522 124, Guntur Dt A.P , S. INDIA.

Cell NO--9494539574
contact :-Email

njcgospel777@yahoo.co.in

wordinjesus@gmail.com

No comments: